At New Leake Primary School, we aim to
- Provide a stimulating environment where all members of our school feel happy, secure and motivated to achieve their best.
- Nurture the spirit and talents of the individual child, encouraging excellence in academic study, creative, aesthetic and physical abilities.
- Educate the whole child, through providing a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Encourage independence, including the need for self-discipline and personal hygiene.
- Encourage the child to care for and respect themselves, each other and the environment.